Greg Goebel offers a variety of training and consulting services to independent and franchise dealers.
Performance Groups are designed for dealers who want to stay connected to the Special Finance market movement and keep their Special Finance Directors up-to-date on the latest trends and performance indicators in the market. Group members have exclusive access to special finance data that you will not find elsewhere. Performance Groups are market exclusive and only focus on the activities involved in Special Finance. See Performance Groups for more information.
Special Finance Super-Charged Workshop
Plug into this highly interactive one-day class to learn everything from building the foundation of special finance to structuring deals for maximum gross profit. It’s suitable for any automotive dealer or manager, beginner or experienced. Beginners will learn the foundation of all successful operations, while experienced attendees will find additional opportunities for improvement. See SF SuperCharged Workshop for more information.
Phone Coaching & Monthly Departmental Analysis
This service tabulates previous monthly sales, gross profit, departmental expense, and inventory data as both compiled and supplied by the dealership, then compares it to industry averages and benchmarks. Review includes a 90-minute telephone conference with the dealer and dealer specified personnel which will discuss the analysis of the previous month’s data, compare the results with the forecast, discuss the current and following months’ forecast, strategize for following month while adjusting plans for the current month. Conference call may also be used as training for new or existing hires if desired.
Annual Subprime Conference
Launched in 2007 and held annually, this one-of-a-kind conference offers something for everyone from the entry level department to dealerships selling over 400 subprime units per month. With educational tracks and best practices dealer panels, the top finance companies and vendors in the industry offer every service available to a subprime department or vendor. You do not want to miss this conference.
Private Training Seminar
Conducted in dealership, or off-site, this customized training program is either a one day or one and one-half day version of the SF SuperCharged Workshop. Customized for the specific dealership based on its operating philosophy, methods and culture. Significant focus is placed on developing an action plan and timeline for implementation and accountability for the dealership.When performed in dealership, an unlimited number of attendees may attend.
Onsite Consulting and Training
On-site visit, evaluation and action plan tailored to client’s objectives, which may include:
- Analyzing or developing department structure
- Overcoming existing challenges within the department
- Analyzing and/or assisting in personnel selection
- Analyzing dealership data and comparing it with industry benchmarks
- Analyzing and offering Special Finance marketing and advertising options
- “Mystery shopping” dealership via telephone and Internet
- Training dealership personnel in sales and/or telephone skills
- Reviewing lenders available
- Reviewing deal structure
- Developing multi-location structure and systems
- Reviewing forms for compliance
- Analyze funding process and/or implementing procedures to make it more efficient
- Review of inventory including mix and presentation
- Improving the utilization of technology
- Creating an action plan for Special Finance Internet leads
Consultation includes extensive written follow-up report containing action plan, time lines and observations. On-site consultations can be total operations or specific only to special finance operations.